Tuesday, April 18, 2006

grab a canoe

Its a stream of thought process.

Today my cable was shut off. It will be sorely missed, especially since, thinking I wouldn't need it anymore, I gave the antenna back to Eric. On the plus side, this is one less bill to worry about.

I became a pixie in the playground today by stabbitying to death some poor guy named mikoto. I was stabbityed to death shortly thereafter as a proper welcome to the OOTS forum.

I have a new answering machine message.

I suppose that I'll finally get around to watching all those movies I have been wanting to watch lately now that the cable is gone, but what am I gonna watch before bed now that I don't have Adult Swim.

Oh well, tonight adult swim was committing a terrible heresy in my eyes. They were going to start showing Saved by the Bell at midnight tonight. I HATE Saved by the Bell. Its mostly the same damn jokes and it just promotes sickening stereo-types. Even worse, I hate it on CARTOON NETWORK. That network is really going downhill. First they start showing Dumb & Dumber on primetime and now SbtB? When you stray away from your gimmick as a TV station bad things happen. Ask Game Show Network how well its Reality Show about Chuck Woolery's life went. GGGAAAHHHH!! Who Framed Roger Rabbit is an exception to no-live-action on Cartoon Network because it is full of cartoon characters.

I find myself arm-chair GMing my own game the next day. I really should have had Aust make a save or have the Crystal Ball start to take over his mind as well. Oh well, I'm proud of having the succubus pop out of the crystal ball was a nice touch.

Okay, you can take off your life jackets now. I'm done with the random streaming. Time to make supper. Speaking of supper, Eric still owes me a snowcone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home