Thursday, June 29, 2006

Filler

Until I actually rebemmber to take the time and blog. Well, it seems that I am almost officially addicted to the OOTS forums now, at least when it comes to Role-Playing. But who can blame me? well, you can, but I don't care because its a nice place to RP. Its free form using the D&D rules. Are there problems, SHOCK YES. There is no one GM so things can get out of hand, and sometimes people are just BAD and you have to reign them in, but still, I laugh, alot during the sessions and I enjoy my llama character quite a bit. He's fun to play and he's well liked on the boards. Also, he's had a few touching moments of character growth, which is something that I find that I cannot pull off in a traditional pen and paper tabletop setting. Its no one's fault but my own, however, I find the bigger the group, the less likely I am to speak out or to make notice to myself, perhaps its because I was taught not to speak over people, and more people = more peoplle talking. but I think its BS taht I was taught not to speak out over people. Well, I was taught not to talk about people when they aren't around, but if I don't share frustrations with others about people then I grow in anger at the people and then I hit them and it makes me sad.

Are you still reading this? why? I'm just streaming.

Here's a discussion on Larry the Cable Guy. I'm sick of him. "Git'R'Dun" Its not funny anymore. Your movie just looked stupid. Your role in "Cars" was funny, but not because of anything you did. Time to go away now, you can still hang out and do your comedy thing, but just, stop being everywhere and we'll get along fine. YAY! we've reached a decision. I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home