Friday, September 19, 2008

Talk Like A Pirate Day

Yarr! Today was a good TLAPD. We had a 30% off sale at work for anyone who came and talked like a pirate.

To promote this, I dressed in my pirate garb and wandered the campus talking to people and generally promoting the sale.

It was one of the best work days ever!!

Gah! I'm in a hurry and I'm running late and the darn picture won't post.

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n141/maskedllama/?action=view&current=IMG_0828.jpg&t=1221856358429

Sigh. What a mess. If you wanna see pirate me. That's the link. Warning. I'm not wearing my mask.

See you all later.

2 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger PenguinSushi said...

That is *fantastic*. I think you're my hero. I love the pirate-based sale.

We were sad to miss the Talk Like A Pirate party...about all I got to do was make a few piratey comments on facebook, etc (i threatened to show up to sarah's rehearsal dinner with an eyepatch and a cutlass, but alas i didn't have a chance to find one)... ...but I did get to tell a few people around here about TLaPD.

~PS

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Patrick C said...

I do like the masked llama standing in for the parrot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home