Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Self Improvement project take 1

Hiya! I'm Atreyu and I'm the llama seen here.


You may wonder why I'm here and its, well, its kinda creepy really. I'm here because whenever Tony tries to take an analytical look at himself, he likes to sorta have me do it for him. Maybe its because he feels if he's less connencted then he'll be less prejudiced about himself. In any case, I'm gonna take a few minutes to outline the plans that Tony is making to help with his Self-Improvement Project. Less do this by category.


Exercise: Tony is attempting to get back in the habit of regular exercise. He's been semi-successful about hitting the Milligan gym before going home from work, but he still hasn't been able to work himself up to doing push-ups or jumping jacks or anything like that. Maybe in the future we'll work on that, but for now, I'm encouraging the exercise bike. A bonus about the bike is that he's using that time to start reading books again. He's working on Fast Food Nation right now and has plans for Blue Like Jazz after that.



Food: Tony knows that all his exercise will have minimal to zero effect, if he doesn't eat healthier. He's working on a few adjustments to shrink his belly and enlarge his wallet. We'll have to talk about those on a different day, though, because number 4 on the adjustment list is to start getting to bed at a decent hour. We've set a "BED NOW" time of 11:45 for February and its that time.

Thanks for listening and I'll see ya next time,

Atreyu Llama!

3 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it Llama!

I should do that too...

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Alarra said...

Yay llama! I'm working on a similar plan. *looks at time* Clearly the early bed isn't working. But I worked out today! And have been eating better. Let me tell you, there is nothing as effective as wedding dress shopping to help kick you in gear as far as getting in shape.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Trog said...

*Trog enters wearing a cheerleader outfit*

Brick-a-bracka Firecracker Sis Boom Bah! Masked Llama! Masked Llama! Rah Rah! Rah!

*whew* Man. That works up the appetite, Trog tells you what.

*looks around to see if anyone is looking.


Eats pom-poms*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home