Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Quickie

Sadly, as much as I want to blog about the events of the day, I will not say mean things about co-workers on a space as open as a blog. I do feel that simply saying "I don't feel so bad about myself right now. I'm in many ways too childish, but sometimes I am reminded that I have a maturity that I should be proud of."

I will say this. I really amazed by the irony of our 4th of July decorations having been made in China. I cut the little made in China tag off. It made me sad.

Friday is Towel Day. It is the day we mourn the loss of Douglas Adams, the author of the [u]Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[/u] series of books. Its easy to celebrate. You simply carry a towel with you everywhere you go. Seeing as Mom is coming into town, this should be fun.

3 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger LittlestPenguin said...

hehe

HTML tags are in <>, forums tags are in [].

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger The Llama said...

but....but.....it worked last time.

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha not [b]haha[/b]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home