Sunday, April 29, 2007

How quickly a month passes

Dang! I meant to start doing this once a week. As it is now, I've snuck in on Jared's computer to try to update something.

The biggest thing I should talk about is VIC is in danger of closing. VIC is the college that I work at so this does affect me. However, I don't feel like dwelling on that here, especially since it may come back to bite me at work.

I will talk about Thursday when I was in the dunk tank. That was fun. I love being in the dunk tank. Its one of the few times I get to play the "bad guy" by trash talking people. VI had one on Thursday because it was part of their "Spring Fling" week. Since it was 3 balls for a dollar to try to raise money, I did my best to provoke bystanders. I made 4 signs, 3 promoting Milligan (a rival college and my Alma Mater) and one promoting the fact that I was the textbook manager.


As soon as I got in there, I started singing Milligan's Alma Mater and yelling Pro-Milligan slogans. Some people took the bait, but since it was starting to rain semi-heavily, not too many people were out. PLAH!! All in all, it was a lot of fun though. I love a dunk tank.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger LittlestPenguin said...

Yeah, I'd have dunked you too if you'd come to Wonderful Wednesday and sung ETSU's alma mater or something. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home