Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bugger!

Drat! I didn't get around to blogging anything today, but it wasn't a totally unproductive day. I did about 30 minutes of dishes and most of the cups are clean now. HUZZAH!

Last night I GM'ed for the first time in a long time. It went rather well, I think. The party met, they fought some stuff, they kinda formed that "we are a party" bond and most importantly, everyone seemed to be laughing a lot.

People seemed willing to do it again, so huzzah for that. I hope to do it again.

Speaking of gaming, I'm late to Jared's game, so its time to head out.

Jared's is frightening. I've given up soda for Lent and never is the backsliding easier than when gaming at Jared's. The soda flows like wine in the palace of Dionysus, but I've got a plan!

See you later,
Tony llama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home